1. All event flyers with advance reservation requirements will have a stated deadline for reservations.
2. For Fundraisers and other events with a "Pay at the Door" option, the Reservation Deadline for purposes of this policy is defined as the advertised start time of the event.
1. Cancellations can be made on or before the reservation deadline without penalty.
2. If cancellations are made after the reservations deadline, the member will be responsible for paying for their meal or for finding a member substitute to take their place. Invoices will be sent out by the Treasurer each month to late cancellations and no-shows.
Cost of Events
1. Luncheons range from $15-$20.
2. The cost of attending other events will be stated per event.
1. Payment may be collected at the door or prepaid on this website.
2. Some events may require prepayment in order to attend. The event information will clearly state whether prepayment is required.
3. If a member or nonmember has been sent an invoice for a late cancellation or no show, that individual will not be permitted to attend FRSC events until the invoice has been paid.
1. When a member makes a reservation for a nonmember guest, and the guest is a no-show or cancels after the deadline, that member is responsible for the payment of the guest’s meal.
2. Nonmembers who are eligible for FRSC Membership (military or other spouses) may attend a luncheon or sub-club event one time as a guest. Nonmembers will be required to join FRSC as a member before attending a second luncheon. This does not apply to guests who are ineligible for membership (e.g., unmarried adult children, relatives, etc.).
Attendance of Children
It is recommended that parents of children 6 months and older utilize childcare unless otherwise specified.
To register with CYS in order to use hourly care options at Fort Riley: https://riley.armymwr.com/us/riley/programs/parent-and-outreach-services . The address for 1st Division Center is BLDG 4012 Fort Riley, KS 66442. Phone number is 785-239-9001.
Inclement Weather and Event Cancellations
1. Luncheon cancellations for inclement weather will be posted on the website and Facebook page/group.
2. For non-luncheon events, members will be notified of cancellation or rescheduling as soon as possible and of the corresponding refund policy for received prepayment. Cancellations will be posted on the website and on our Facebook page/group on or before the morning of the event.
3. Refunds may be requested by those who have prepaid, or the payment will be applied to a future luncheon.