Sat, Feb 25|
Night at the Saloon
We cordially invite you to attend our Spring Fundraiser, Night at the Saloon. It's guaranteed to be a wild good time!
Time & Location
Feb 25, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Fort Riley, 446 Seitz Dr, Fort Riley, KS 66442, USA
About the Event
We invite you to attend Fort Riley Spouses Club's highly anticipated fundraising event of the year! Come dressed in your finest cowboy couture and partake in the games and events of the night.
Begin your evening with our 6-7 pm cocktail hour. Sip on one of the event's signature drinks as you peruse the silent auction baskets and place bids on the baskets of your dreams. Casino-style games will be set up for your enjoyment.
Enjoy a catered meal of KC Striploin with au jus and horse radish sauce, marinated chicken breast in alfredo, herb-roasted new potatoes, and vegetable medley with salad and rolls.
Following the meal will be the live auction filled with items you do not want to miss.
All the proceeds of Night at the Saloon go into our Grants and Scholarships fund. This is truly a night of fun for a great cause!
1. Night at the Saloon final ticket sales is February 16, 2023.
1. Cancellations can be made on or before the reservation deadline without penalty.
2. If cancellations are made after the reservation deadline, the member/guest will be responsible for paying for their meal or for finding a member/guest substitute to take their place. Invoices will be sent out by the Treasurer each month for late cancellations and no-shows.
Cost of Event
1. Night at the Saloon will be $50 for a single ticket and $90 for couples.
1. Payment may be prepaid on this website.
2. Some events may require prepayment in order to attend. The event information will clearly state whether prepayment is required.
3. If a member or nonmember has been sent an invoice for a late cancellation or no-show, that individual will not be permitted to attend FRSC events until the invoice has been paid.
1. When a member makes a reservation for a nonmember guest, and the guest is a no-show or cancels after the deadline, that member is responsible for the payment of the guest’s meal.
Attendance of Children
This event is an 18+ event.
Inclement Weather and Event Cancellations
1. Cancellations for inclement weather will be posted on the website and Facebook page/group.
2. For non-luncheon events, members will be notified of cancellation or rescheduling as soon as possible and of the corresponding refund policy for received prepayment. Cancellations will be posted on the website and on our Facebook page/group on or before the morning of the event.
3. Refunds may be requested by those who have prepaid, or the payment will be applied to a future luncheon.
Night at the Saloon Guest
Night at the Saloon Couples
Tickets for 2? Yes indeed! We want to give you a discount for bringing a friend/date!
Table for 8!
Are you a military group that wants to reserve its own personal table?! We are opening up entire table reservations. The price includes event tickets/entry for 8, and your own personal table to decorate the day before, 2 complimentary bottles of wine, and 16 opportunity prize tickets.